Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Gamer Inbound!

The blog has been quiet of late.  I have been trying to get hobby stuff worked on in the past couple months (finishing building a Ravenwing army and getting a squad of Raptor Legion painted) - mostly because I knew I'd be super busy with a new addition to the family!
The little guy was born at 5:58pm on Oct 13, 2013 - weighing 7lbs 13oz.  He is our first and knock on wood he seems to be a super chill dude and he just abides!  I have some time off which will mostly be taken up, but I do have some pictures to take and some tournament updates to post and typing might be the easiest thing to manage while holding a sleeping baby!

6 comments:

eriochrome said...

Awesome news. People advise against listing kids real names online though. My wife and I call ours ER and LB.

Unknown said...

Congrats buddy!

Laughing Ferret said...

Very cool, congrats!

Paul O'G said...

Hearty congratulations to you all! Wonderful news indeed. I see a future Blood Bowl coach in that Halfling! Thrilled for you mate.

fireymonkeyboy said...

Fantastic sculpt, details are especially realistic. Will you be making multiple copies for mass distribution?

FMB

Axtklinge said...

Those are wonderful mate!
Congrats to you both!
:)
A.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...