Friday, April 5, 2013

Terrain: Necromunda Walkways pt1

I'm going to take some advice and split up these posts to stretch this accomplishment out.  Late last year we began talking about playing some more necromunda again this year.  The one thing I definitely was missing from my scenery collection is enough walkways to easily connect all the rest of my necromunda terrain and provide alternate routes for juves and gangers to traverse the gaming area.  More walkways will also help to fill a full 8'x4' table so 2 games can go on at once!

Here is the first piece.  As I go through the posts I will explain how I got them to this point.
right side
left side
back
These took significantly more work than I had anticipated to really give them some character.  I am really happy with the final outcome though and it is a very large project complete which is always positive.

3 comments:

Paul O'G said...

That would make an awesome Hab block for Judge Dredd!

Axtklinge said...

Thumbs up mate!
I'm huge fan of Necromunda (not just Necromunda, but pos apocaliptic sci-fi in general), and that piece looks great, congrats!

Sharp said...

This looks AWESOME.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...