Saturday, March 20, 2010

Blood Bowl tournament - The Canadian Open 2010

What am I doing up at 7am on a Saturday you ask? Well today is day one of my first ever NAF sanctioned blood bowl tournament - The Canadian Open 2010. It's being held out in Mississauga which is only about a 30 minute drive for me - but there's even some guys driving up from the states. I will be bringing my Torne Bane Flaming Ears as they are my only fully painted team, the next big NAF tournament is the Challenge of Q'ermitt in late April and my plan is to get my Orc team - da Badlandz Deff Ramz - ready for that. I'm not sure if I'll be able to afford bringing a different team to every tournament, but I figure I can manage only one tournament per team per year. Depending on how busy it is, I will try to post some updates as the tournament progresses - I remembered to pack my camera!

Here are some pics of the trophies the organizer has created - they look really good!

3rd place, 1st place. 2nd place, Wooden Spoon (last place), Most Touchdowns
Best Team, Most Casualties
Wish me luck! I hope to bring home a trophy but am expecting it to be the Wooden Spoon ;)

1 comment:

Cawshis Clay said...

At first I was like "why so many Canadian flags for Blood Bowl trophies?" then I realized it was the Canadian Open. Might be a bit early for me to be posting comments. :)

Good luck!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...