Tuesday, November 10, 2009

O&G update - spear chukkas

Well I failed in my plan to get all my wargs assembled for priming this weekend. I didn't want to let the hobby room booking go to waste so I varnished all my orcs & goblins, and I also primed my two "spear chukkas" (aka mordor siege bows) and my two goblin characters (shaman & hero).

I still have the shaman and hero on the painting table (sorting out some of the colours for them is a little more complex) but I've completed the two spear chukkas and crew. Painted like all the other models from this army - nearly nothing but washes. I think it worked really well on the war machine itself, I used white and darker grey before starting the wash treatment to look like colour variations in the wood.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...