Monday, October 12, 2009

Bits & Bobs...

I've finished up a couple pieces over the weekend just to get back in the swing of painting.

First up was the wood elf scout champion I wanted to paint up for Warhammer Quest, as you can see I've tried to be ambiguous about what type of elf he might be. The blues could mean he's a high elf, but I've tried to even that out with some natural green so you aren't really sure.

Second was the easiest 5 painting points I've done. A kroxigor for my Lizardman Mordheim warband. Really just needed to be tabletop quality, so he's basecoat + a wash of devlan mud and that's it.

4 comments:

Col. Corbane said...

Excellent looking models mate, and I love the title of this post ;)

Shrink to Fit said...

I love the Warhammer Quest model! I wish I could afford to own all of them, just to paint 'em...

Tristan M said...

He's actually just a wood elf scout champion from WHFB, I never owned WHQ so I'm working on building up various models to use as the characters. :)

MIK said...

Nice old-school scout, and a good looking tabletop quality Kroxigor to boot. Keep up the good work!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...