Sunday, September 13, 2009

Eversor (+1pp)

I had primed this eversor to use up the last of a can of black undercoat. Really didn't have any idea how to paint him, until I decided to go with a scheme similar to the Spyrers I recently finished. Used elf grey and white drybrush over black, then I painted some parts mithril silver before using two washes of leviathan purple (my other assassin model wasn't painted by me, but is purple as well). I decided to base him the same as my novamarines, it tied closest to necromunda as I could see myself proxying this guy as a third malcadon in the Spyrer gang should I feel so inclined, or maybe the patriarch.

04/24/2014 EDIT
Some FOLDIO lightbox pics




2 comments:

Tnoussis said...

I like it, the black is well done, that looks exactly like what i do for black armor, shadow grey and codex mix, then more codex grey for finer highlights

Btw sorry your dark elfs arent getting done faster, Im at my dads house for the next couple months, and my painting setup is all at my moms. If there is any kind of deadline for them jsut let me know, right now im only painting on weekends but if you need them faster then just drop me a line. Also if there are any more, leave them in Ians locker, because i need to base and respray some of the elfs

MIK said...

I love this fig, he looks great! I really like the subtle blending of the purple and black, well done...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...