Saturday, August 22, 2009

Iron Knights chapter

Just for something to do I took some quick pics of what I have built so far for my Iron Knights chapter. Plan is to use the BT codex, all marines will get tabards, painted with personal heraldry. Each "neophyte" (or squire as I like to think of it) will have the same colours as their "initiate" (or knight.. duh) but no icon, just the chapter symbol on a shoulderpad. I used the old RT001 arms for the squires to make use of the studded left shoulderpad. The knights will get weapons of all kinds, not chainswords (like flails, etc. - just to look cool). Also need to decide if I'm happy with red/yellow for the colours of the heraldry. What do you think?

2 comments:

JamesCabak said...

Nice use of the RTB01 arms. I like this.

MIK said...

Yeah, I may need to 'borrow' that idea!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...