Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Novamarines - definitely army looking!

Well here's a sneak preview of my completed 1000+ points Novamarines for the Tale of 2HD Gamers challenge at Two Headed Dragon. It includes;
  • AoBR Captain (Avra)
  • Converted Librarian (Ashurtanival)/Tigurius 'Counts As'
  • AoBR Tactical Squad
  • Converted Deathwatch Sergeant + Extra Bolter Marine
  • AoBR Terminator Squad + Converted AoBR Heavy Flamer Terminator
  • 11 Scouts - 2 Bolters, 3 Shotguns, 3 Sniper Rifles, Heavy Bolter, Missile Launcher, Converted Sergeant with Combi-Flamer.
  • AoBR Dreadnought (Aniravvash)
  • 3 custom objective markers (ammo dump, lost terminator helmet, wounded veteran)


Sorry for the crappy pic. Short term plan is to get lots of games in. Longer term I'm planning to treat myself to 2 bolter scouts and 2 bp/ccw scouts (hopefully ebay turns up something cheap) to round out to 15 and really give me lots of options as to arming them. As well once I'm happy with my scratchbuilt drop pods I'll eventually want two (one for dread, one for tac) so even setting up first I could not have a model on the table. One I get those final scouts painted up I will also go through the whole army for at least a round of highlights.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...